Emillie


Emily is a 16 years old girl who lives in England.Very much in love with her boyfriend, family and friends,she is now taking AS levels (Art and Design, English Lit, Media Studies and PHOTOGRAPHY) at her school.Can you believe that she has never taken photography lessons? Every photo of her flickr is a new amazing thing to look at !!Well,anyway, here is the interview I made with her. Hope you guys like it :D

Emily é uma garota de 16 anos que mora na Inglaterra. Apaixonada por seu namorado, família e amigos ela agora está fazendo aulas de AS Levels ( Arte e Design, literatura inglesa, estudos da mídia e FOTOGRAFIA) em sua escola. Dá para acreditar que ela nunca fez aulas de fotografia? Cada foto que ela tira é uma coisa maravilhosa para se olhar!! Bem, enfim, aqui está a entrevista que fiz com ela. Espero que gostem :D



1- Where do you seek inspiration?

I seek inspiration mostly on flickr, but i also find a lot from watching movies, they just make me want to get creative! I especially love Tim walker, he is truly remarkable, every image of his is a masterpiece! Artists on flickr such as Rosie Hardy, Mike bailey gates, Kanelongden, and many more inspire me loads!

2- Do you use some program to edit the photos?

I have used the same editing programme since i was 11 which is a demo version disc of adobe photoshop elements, my dad got it free with a printer he had brought, haha, i don't actually have the real version :')

3-What do you prefer: to model or to photograph?

I definetly prefer to be the photographer more than the model :) Its so much easier being creative when you don't have to set the 10 second timer, or just guess which facial expression will look good on me. Its lovely to capture photographs of models where i can see them through the camera first :)

4-Who takes the pictures that you model?

I take the pictures i model in :) I use a ten second timer, which drives me crazy, but i bet it burns calories running back and forth though, eh ;)

5- What camera do you use? Any special equipment?

I use a fujifilm FinePix S8100fd :) and basically thats all the equipment i use, oh, and a tripod.

6- Where do you buy your clothes?

Ahh, clothes! where do i start with clothes, ermm i really like girly clothes, so shops with pretty girly dresses in the window really catch my eye. H&M is lovely, especially as they are not very expensive (i'm rather stingy, heh heh) Topshop clothes are gorgeous, and other shops like miss selfridge and american apparel are my favourites too :)

7- How did you and Chris meet?

Aww, i love this question :D :D Chris and i met when i first moved to suffolk in august 2007, on the school bus. :) Chris was my best friend, and i felt like i could tell him anything, he liked me for a whole year and more, before we were even together :D and had to watch me go out with 2 or 3 guys over that time :(. It wasn't until april 2009 i realised i was in love with him. <3 <3

8- What are your hopes for the future?

I hope to become succesful in whatever career i take on, i want to inspire people. I hope to go to Cambridge uni, school of art. and then from there see where the road takes me, maybe i could even be like Tim walker, A brilliant photographer, who is even making his own film now! :D :D I also reallly want to have a loving family :) :D

9- Do you plan taking pictures during all your life?

I believe even if my career later on in life has nothing to do with Photography, i will always be taking pictures, :) if not creatively, then i will be taking lots of pictures of my friends and family, my whole laptop is FULL of images of everything :)

10- Tell me: a music. a book, a movie, a quotation

Music-- Florence and the machine, she is just marvelous!! I especially love her song 'howl', i also love the song 'lucky' by jason mraz and colbie caillat, it reminds me of Chris :D :D

Book - oh dear, this is so hard too! I love the c.s lewis, narnia series, and the harry potter series! But a book i especially love at the moment is maybe the latest book to a series called the 'house of night', named BURNED :)

Movie- Ahh, the movie 'mean girls' is full of memories for me, as i can quote the whole movie, i've watched it so many times with my friends and younger sister :D I also love the disney film 'tarzan' its just, ahh, its so swweetttt and cute and i ADORE the soundtrack. Also the film 'signs' is one that is logged into my brain, as i believe in aliens, and the director has such a creative mind, his other film 'the sixth sense' also astounds me :) (m. night shyamalan)
OOH i love the movie 'pans labyrinth' as well!!!

Quote- ermm, hmmm at the moment a quote i love is by marilyn monroe
'"I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best."


___________________________

1-Onde você busca inspiração?

Na maioria das vezes, eu busco inspiração no Flickr, mas eu também a encontro assistindo a filmes.Eles simplesmente me fazem ficar criativa!
Eu amo o TIM Walker, ele é realmente extraordinário, cada uma de suas imagens são uma obra de arte! Artistas no Flickr como Rosie Hardy, Mike Bailey Gates, Kanelongden e muitos outros também me inspiram muito!

2-Você usa algum programa para editar suas fotos?

Eu uso o mesmo programa de edição desde que eu tinha 11 anos, que é uma versão de um disco demo dos elementos do photoshop. Meu pai ganhou junto com uma impressora que ele comprou haha. Na verdade, eu não tenho a versão original :’).

3- O que você prefere: posar ou fotografar?

Eu definitivamente prefiro ser a fotógrafa, do que ser a modelo :). É tão mais fácil ser criativa quando eu não tenho de usar o timer de 10 segundos, ou então adivinhar qual expressão facial ficará bem em mim. É encantador tirar fotos de modelos em que posso ver através da câmera primeiro.

4- Quem tira as fotos para as quais você posa?

Eu mesma as tiro :). Eu uso um timer de dez segundos que me deixa louca. Mas eu aposto que queimo calorias correndo para frente e para trás, eh ;)

5- Que câmera você usa?

Eu uso uma FinePix S8100fd :) e basicamente esse é todo o equipamento. Ah! Eu também uso um tripé.

6- Onde você compra suas roupas?

Ahh, roupas! Por onde eu começo com as roupas, ermm Eu realmente gosto de roupas girly, então lojas com vestidos bonitos de menininha na vitrine realmente chamam a minha atenção. H&M é adorável, principalmente porque ela não é careira (Eu sou um pouco econômica, heh heh) As roupas da Topshop também são maravilhosas e de outras lojas como Miss Selfridge e American Apparel  :)

7-Como você e o Chris se conheceram?

Aww, eu amo essa pergunta :D :D Chris e eu nos conhecemos no ônibus da escola quando me mudei para Suffolk em agosto de 2007 :) O Chris era meu melhor amigo e eu sentia que poderia contar qualquer coisa para ele.Ele gostou de mim por mais de um ano antes de ficarmos juntos :D e teve de me ver sair como 2 ou 3 garotos durante aquele tempo :(. E foi então em abril que percebi que estava apaixonada por ele. <3 <3

8- Quais são suas esperanças para o futuro?

Eu espero me tornar bem sucedida em qualquer carreira que eu escolher.Quero inspirar pessoas. Eu pretendo ir para Cambridge university school of art e de lá, ver para onde o destino me leva. Talvez eu possa até ser como TIM Walker, um brilhante fotógrafo que está fazendo seu próprio filme agora :D :D Eu também quero ter uma família amorosa:) :D

9- Você pretende tirar fotos durante sua vida inteira?

Eu acredito que mesmo que minha carreira não tenha nada a ver com fotografia, eu sempre tirarei muitas fotos de meus amigos e família. Meu laptop inteiro é CHEIO de imagens.

10- Diga-me: uma música, um livro, um filme e uma citação

Música – Florence and the machine.Ela é simplesmente maravilhosa!! Eu amo sua música “Howl”. Também adoro a música “Lucky “ do Jason Mraz com a Colbie Caillat, ela me faz lembrar do Chris :D :D

Livros – oh querida, isso é tão difícil também!! Eu amo a sequência de livros Nárnia, do C.S. Lewis e também a série Harry Potter! Mas um livro que eu realmente estou gostando no momento é o ultimo livro chamado “casa da noite”, de uma série chamada QUEIMADO :)

Filmes – Ahh, o filme “Meninas Malvadas” é cheio de memórias para mim.Eu sei todas as falas.Assisti tantas vezes com meus amigos e minha irmã mais velha :D Eu também gosto do filme Tarzan, da Disney. É simplesmete ahh, é tãããããõoo fofo e eu ADORO a trilha sonora. Outro, que também está registrado no meu cérebro é Sinais porque eu acredito em aliens e o diretor tem uma mente tão criativa! Seu outro filme “O sexto sentido” também me surpreende :)
OOH Eu também amo o filme “Labirinto do fauno” !!


Citação – ermm hmm no momento a citação que eu amo é da Marilyn Monroe

“ Sou egoísta, impaciente e um pouco insegura. Eu cometo erros, eu estou fora de controle e às vezes sou difícil de lidar. Mas se você não pode lidar comigo no meu pior, então definitivamente você não me merece no meu melhor.”
                                                        

Emillie's Links:
Flickr

3 comentários:

  1. I adore the vintage and light soaked quality to her photos. I'm always trying to figure out how to do this in my own photos, but I can never get it right!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You just can't believe she's a natural, it's amazing photography!

    Puck
    http://oneofpoints.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

 

Blogroll

About