Federica Erra


Federica is a photographer who started taking pictures only for fun in 2007, although in 2009 she started to do business. She was born a boy ,but one year she became a girl ,what makes her now  a transsexual photographer.Dealing only with portrait, she has a niece that is her life,wich reflects on an amazing set on flickr called "My Sarah" .Anyway, the interview with this tallented girl you can read below.

Federica é uma fotógrafa que começou a tirar fotos apenas por diversão em 2007, porém em 2009 ela começou com os negócios. Ela nasceu menino, mas um dia tornou-se uma mulher e agora é uma fotógrafa transexual. Lidando apenas com retratos, tem uma sobrinha que é sua vida, o que reflete em uma maravilhoso set no Flickr chamado "My Sarah". Enfim, segue abaixo sua entrevista. 




The classic question: What inspires you?
Japanese manga, I love Riyoko ikeda!! and Bergman,Champion  e Allen's movies!!
 
What camera and equipments do you use? Wich are your favourites?
I use only a canon eos 400d. with lens 18/55 and I prefer the sunlight!!!

How did you learn to photograph?
Alone in my room. watching my favorite movies and photographing myself.

How did you get started?
Simply on flickr, then I went to Milan and from there I started working in fashion.

What do you prefer: natural or artificial light?
Only natural light!

You have a set on flickr called "Hands". Tell me a little about it.Why hands?
I believe that the hands are the most vulnerable part of the body.I love it!!
 
Who is Sarah ( from your set "My Sarah")? Why is she so special?
She is my niece (daughter of my sister) but also my friend, my model, my family...she is my life!!

I see you like portraits. What does people have that facinates you?
I love all people, hands, eyebrows, skin. I only photograph people, I could not do much.
 
Do you have a favourite photo among the ones you've taken?
All things are SARA!!

Tell me: a music, a book, a movie and a quotation
Music: Morrissey!
Movie: Eternal sunshine of the spotless mind.
Book: Diary by Sylvia Plath.

__________

A pergunta clássica: O que te inspira?
Mangá japonês. Eu amo Riyoko ikeda!! E também Bergman,Champion  e os filmes do Allen!!
 
Quais câmeras e equipamentos você usa?Quais são seus favoritos?
Eu uso apenas uma Canon eos 400d com lentes 18/55. Prefiro a luz do dia!!! 

Como você aprendeu a fotografar?
Sozinha no meu quarto assistindo meus filmes preferidos e me fotografando. 

Como você começou?
Simplesmente no Flickr, então fui para Milão e lá comecei a trabalhar na moda. 

O que você prefere: luz natural ou artificial?
Apenas luz natural!
 
Você tem um set no Flickr chamado "Hands". Fale um pouco sobre isso. Por que mãos?
Eu acredito que as mãos são a parte mais vulnerável do corpo. Amo!!
 
Quem é Sarah (do seu set "My Sarah") ? Por que ela é tão especial? 
Ela é minha sobrinha (filha de minha irmã), mas também minha amiga, minha modelo, minha família...ela é a minha vida!! 
 
Notei que gosta de retratos. O que as pessoas têm que te fascina?
Eu amo todas as pessoas, mãos, sobrancelhas, pele. Eu só fotografo pessoas, não poderia fazer mais.
 
Você tem alguma foto favorita dentre as que tirou?
Tudo é a SARA!! 
 
Diga-me:uma música, um livro e um filme
Música: Morrissey!
Filme: Brilho Eterno de uma mente sem lembranças.
Livro: Diário de Sylvia Plath
 







Federica's link:
Flickr


0 comentários:

Post a Comment

 

Blogroll

About